For the first time ever get the complete oregano book collection
Dr Cass Ingram’s The Cure is in the Cupboard and the Miracle of Wild Oregano for one low price in this oregano book kit.
The Cure is in the Cupboard
by Dr. Cass Ingram
Oregano is a medicine chest in a bottle. Oregano can help you regain your health and then keep you healthy. This is what saved Dr. Ingram’s life. Learn how to use oregano and its essential oil for fighting infection and eliminating pain. Combat skin disorders, injuries, wounds, and dental problems. It is particularly valuable for fungal infections.
You need to know how oregano can reverse numerous ailments, including:
* allergies * arthritis * asthma * athlete’s foot * back pain
* bites * bronchitis * candidiasis * canker sores * colds
* cold sores *colitis * congestion * diarrhea * earaches
* eczema * fatigue * flu * gastritis * gum disease * neuritis
* prostatitis * psoriasis *ringworm * sinusitis * wounds
* and dozens of others
Learn how oregano can:
save you money on doctor or hospital bills. help you against everyday infections such as sore throats, colds, flu, earaches, pneumonia, and bronchitis. reduce pain, risk of infection, expense . . . and worry, in case of sudden injury. protect you while traveling throughout the world from serious infection. keep your children safe from the ravages of infectious diseases. eradicate chronic pain from headaches, arthritis, muscle aches, or injury safely and effectively.
The Miracle of Wild Oregano
by Dr. Cass Ingram
Wild oregano is the most powerful natural medicine known. Learn its immense powers through Dr. Ingram’s thorough book, which covers all the latest scientific facts including up to date case studies and testimonials between The Cure is in the Cupboard and The Miracle of Wild Oregano. Learn the historical use of wild oregano, including the fact that it is the hyssop of the Law (or ancient scriptures).
Find out how wild oregano helps:
• reverse digestive complaints
• boost the immune system
• cleanse the body of dangerous germs including fungi, yeasts, bacteria and viruses
• preserve the body from aging and disease because of its potent antioxidant action
• protect people of all age groups from common illnesses, including infants, toddlers and even pets